Friday, March 16, 2012

womens day


Have a great day !!
     
   "If you ever feel in life that all doors are closed..
    Remember these words- a closed door is not always locked"
     
     The Best lines ever said by a MAN

     “I was born -  A Woman was there to hold me   - My MOTHER
      I grew as a child  - A Woman was there to care for me and to play with me  - My SISTER
      I went to school - A Woman was there to help me learn  - My TEACHER
     When I became depressed -  A Woman was there to offer a shoulder  - My GIRL FRIEND
     When I needed company, compatibility & love – A Woman was there for me  -  My WIFE
     When I became tough – A Woman was there to melt me  -  My DAUGHTER
     When I Die -  A Woman was there to absorb me in -  My MOTHERLAND”


                       IF U R A MAN, VALUE EVERY WOMAN !!!
                        IF U R A WOMAN, BE PROUD TO BE !!!

      
   She knows love...
   She keeps the hope...
   She smiles, She inspires...
   She is a woman who keeps you on...
   Respect Her... Care U for each women in your life ..
   Your   mother , sister , wife, & friend. 
 
   "The willingness to listen , 
    The patience to understand,
    The strength to support, 
    The heart to care & just to be there ...
    Thats the beauty of a woman ...."
 
        
      

No comments:

Post a Comment