Monday, February 13, 2012

JOKES


  • They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets to speak.
  • It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.
  • Don't marry the person you want to live with, marry the one you cannot live without...but whatever you do, you'll regret it later.
  • My wife and I always compromise; I admit I'm wrong and she agrees with me.
  • Don't marry the person you want to live with, marry the one you cannot live without...but whatever you do, you'll regret it later.
  • Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is a husband.
  • A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
    A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
  • Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves.
    After marriage, the "y" becomes silent.
  • When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why.
    When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone wonders why.
  • My wife told me I should be more affectionate.
    So I got two girlfriends.
  • A husband said to his wife,
    "No, I don't hate your relatives  In fact, I like your mother-in-law better than I like mine."
Marriage is a three ring circus:
engagement ring
wedding ring
suffering

No comments:

Post a Comment