Friday, November 12, 2010

BE PROUD THAT YOU ARE A ROTARIAN -INVITE NEW MEMBERS

We are proud of our profession or organization because we believe in our
profession we have faith and confidence on our profession or organization
.Because we believe our profession or organization will give us name, fame
and will fulfill our need. The pride in doing something or some where you
belong is like a human. It is a quality of a human being. When you join a
profession or organization you must have complete faith & believe in that
profession or organization.

We must be proud of the organization. We must better say that I am a
Rotarian. .Instead of criticizing we should be positive in our thoughts,
 and talk about all those good things, good work, good deed done by Rotary &
Rotarian. Then only we will be able to enhance the image of Rotary and can
see Rotary to be there for century’s to come.

I feel proud of Rotary when I see Rotarians working to eradicate polio virus
and I see there will be no children walking with a stick or crèches or
crawling. I feel proud when I see Rotarian helping in Somalia, in Srilanka,
in Philipines, in earthquake in Haiti. When I see schools, houses being
rebuilt by Rotarians after tsunami in Srilanka . When I see orphan children
are able to live a life of a normal child I feel proud to be a Rotarian.I
feel proud when i see all those service projects done by Rotary in the
community.

So if you are proud to be a Rotarian you should be wearing Rotary  pin with
pride everyday, You should be telling about the great works of Rotary,
how  Rotary is helping the community., You should be talking to a stranger and invite
him to join Rotary. You should be propagating and publicizing Rotary’s good
work.
--
''Each member: reach one, keep one''
Invite your friend, colleague, or neighbor to join Rotary

No comments:

Post a Comment